Greer's Supply Product Line
- Rated for only class A (Wood, Paper, and Trash) fires.
- Both Ansul's Sentry line and Badger offer a 2.5 gallon
- Available as ABC (Wood, Paper, and Trash, Flammable
Liquid, and Electrical), as BC (Flammable Liquid and Electrical), or as Purple K BC
(Extra-potent for Flammable Liquid and Electrical).
- Ansul's Sentry line offers 2.5 lb., 5 lb., 10
lb., and 20 lb. extinguishers in either ABC or BC dry chemical.
- Badger offers 2.5 lb., 5 lb., 10 lb., 20 lb.,
and 150 lb. (wheeled unit) in either ABC, BC, or Purple K BC dry chemical.
- Rated only for classes B (Flammable Liquid) and C
- Ansul's Sentry line and Badger offer 5 lb., 10 lb., 15
lb., 20 lb. carbon dioxide extinguishers.
- Signs-- extinguishers must be obviously indicated by
signs, many of which Greer's keeps in stock, and others which we can order.
- Wall Brackets--heavy duty brackets to mount an
extinguisher on the wall.
- Vehicle Brackets--heavy duty brackets designed
especially for mounting extinguishers on vehicles.
- Cabinets--Plastic, metal, and/or glass cabinets that
add to the visibility of the extinguisher and help deter non-legitimate uses of or
handling of the extinguisher.
Smoke and Heat Detectors.
Flame Retardant Solution -- A liquid which is applied, by spraying, to fabric, wood,
cardboard, etc.--even trees-- to slow or stop a fire on the material. This type of
protection is often required at events such as craft shows, where there is a large amount
of people and flammable materials, which when combined could result in catastrophe.
Fire Stop Compound -- A fire-proof caulk which is applied to stop the spread of fire
through small openings in an otherwise fire-proof wall.
Emergency Lighting -- A wide variety of battery lighting is available for use in areas
which would be dangerous in the event of a loss of power.
Exit Signs -- Multiple styles are available for marking exits, specified by the safety
Marking Paint -- Individual cans or whole cases are available in a range of colors. The
paint is often used to mark parking lots.
Gas Detectors -- Used to detect gases which are harmful or poisonous; Hydrogen Sulfide and
Water Flow Detectors -- Detects when water is on a protected surface.
VESDA -- Very Early Smoke Detection products.
Fire Alarm Products -- A wide variety of hand pulls, horns, lids, panels, etc. are
available to spread the warning that a fire is present.